A global shortage of cyber security professionals means Australia government departments, corporations and businesses are competing for a shrinking pool of applicants.
To help ease the skills shortage, we are offering scholarships for people interested in pursuing a career in Cyber Security.
There are 5 Scholarships available. All Scholarships cover all subjects fees to complete the ITI581 Cyber Security Fundamentals subject via Distance Education with Charles Sturt University in the study session commencing on the 21st of May, 2018.
The ITI581 Cyber Security Fundamentals subject is a core foundation subject in both the Master of Cyber Security and Master of Information Systems Security, as well as both of the respective Graduate Certificates with Charles Sturt University.
- must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Resident
- must be able to demonstrate that they have at least 2 years’ experience working with Computer Networks – either in a professional, community or home environment
- will be reimbursed once they pass the ITI581 subject. Students who fail or withdraw from the subject will not be reimbursed.
- must be available to study the ITI581 subject in the study session commencing on the 21st of May, 2018.
- must be willing to have their name publicly announced as a scholarship winner
Scholarships applications close on the 7th May at 23:59 AEST and winners will be selected by the 14th May.
Scholarship applications have now closed!
You can read more about our Graduate Certificate or Master of Cyber Security here.