After the crazy year we just had, many people are considering a fresh start with a career change. The demand for professionals across many areas of IT continues to grow, meaning there’s never been a better time to reskill for work in the dynamic digital economy and benefit from the growth in technology jobs.
Our new Graduate Certificate in Computing (Career Transition) gives you control of your next career move with the flexibility to build a course designed for your goals and to meet industry demand. With 60 subjects to choose from (including industry, academic and a professional internship option) this course can also be used as a pathway into a number of Master degrees.
To help you take the leap, IT Masters and CSU are excited to be offering five kickstart scholarships for the first IT Masters subject of our Graduate Certificate in Computing (Career Transition). This scholarship covers the subject fee for the study session commencing on 1 March 2021 (202130).
This course is also part of the Australian Government’s Job-Ready Graduates Package – providing Commonwealth supported places for short courses. Partner this with a kickstart scholarship and you could be saving up to 80% – you’ll just have to finish studying by the end of 2021.
Scholarship applications close on 28 January 2021 at 11:59PM AEDT.
- will be notified by phone on 3 February 2021
- must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- will be reimbursed once they pass the subject (students who fail or withdraw from the subject will not be reimbursed)
- must enrol in the subject as part of the Graduate Certificate in Computing (Career Transition) in the study session commencing on the 1 March 2021 (202130), and
- can not claim the scholarship for the professional internship subject.
Scholarships applications will close on the 28 January 2021 at 23:59 AEDT.