In this subject students will learn how to research business problems and develop solutions that meet business priorities using current solution-based investigation principles. Students will also learn how to define clear objectives and strategies for managing a business relationship and generating stakeholder buy-in and alignment.
MGI522 – Developing Solutions will cover the following topics:
- Concepts & Buyer Needs
- SPIN – Situation & Problem Questions
- SPIN – Implication & Need/Payoff Questions
- Solution Selling
- Leveraging Relationships
- Existing Customers
- Capability & Solution Design
- Objections & Competition
- Management, Tools & Technologies
- Online test (15%)
- Solution Proposal (3000 words – 40%)
- Sales Obstacle Course – Forum Discussion (2000 to 3000 words – 45%)
Session 3 (November)
The information above was accurate the time the subject was last run, but may change in future. Be sure to check the details in your subject outline upon enrolment.