During the subject, students will study how to set up, optimise and evaluate social media campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and YouTube. They will also learn how to create a social media marketing strategy and plan how to implement the strategy into an organisation.
MGI533 – Social Platform Marketing will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Social media strategy and planning
- Audience research methods
- Social research and data analysis
- Content outreach
- Page posts, promotion and management
- Profile customisation, promotion and management
- Marketing automation
- Advertising strategy
- Future trends
The information above was accurate the time the subject was last run, but may change in future. Be sure to check the details in your subject outline upon enrolment.