During the subject, students will study how to set up, optimise and evaluate social media campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and YouTube. They will also learn how to create a social media marketing strategy and plan how to implement the strategy into an organisation.
MGI533 – Social Platform Marketing will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Social media strategy and planning
- Audience research methods
- Social research and data analysis
- Content outreach
- Page posts, promotion and management
- Profile customisation, promotion and management
- Marketing automation
- Advertising strategy
- Future trends
Session 3 (November)
The information above was accurate the time the subject was last run, but may change in future. Be sure to check the details in your subject outline upon enrolment.